1. Make sure that your computer installed a driver
Downloaad link for custom recovery http://adf.ly/1akG4z
Please be careful and make sure that you have enough knowledge or we suggest that don't root your phone casualy.
1. Download the file from below link. you're going to save to somewhere you can remember it, for this tutorial,
Dnowload link flashable SU zip file http://adf.ly/1akGSh
2. Unzip the file that you have downloaded just now.
3. Copy zipe file named "superSU_1.zip、superSU_2.zip" to your SD card and then turn off the phone.
4. Open flash tool, Click "scatter-loading" and choose the file named "p9000-recovery" which you have Downloaded and save at step one.
5.Click download and then connect your phone with computer.
6. When you see a picture as below that means you have installed the third party recovery successfully.
7. Turn off your phone, press "power" + "VOL +" to enter recovery mode. ("VOL +" to choose, "power" to confirm)
8.Click 'install', find 'supersu_1.zip', 'supersu_2.zip'
9.First click 'supersu_1.zip', then swipe to confirm 'flash'
10. Click the 'home' button to return to the home page, click 'install', find 'supersu_2.zip', click 'supersu_2.zip', then swipe to confirm flash
11.Congratulations!!! You have finished the whole process, now enjoy.
Here is the tutorial of P9000 and P9000lite root.