Upgrade INFINIX ZERO 2 to Lollipop XUI Version（20160112）
INFINIX ZERO 2 XUI Version（20160112）
Caution! This update may cause crash in rooted devices.
1) Added gesture snapshot
2) Added vibrate when received notification
3) Added more option in ringtone setting
4) Optimized camera quality
5) Optimized camera focusing speed
6) Fixed issue torch can't be turn on or off
7) Fixed crash issues of third-part apps
8) Fixed display issues in AR language
9) Fixed display issues on lock screen
After upgrading to this version, then after you can use the OTA to upgrade directly .
MEGA : http://adf.ly/1XH7Pd
- Sp flash tool
- USB cord
1. Download ND extract all files in one folder
2. Run Sp flash tool as administrator
3. Navigate to scatter loader
4. Locate the path of the extracted folder and select d scatter file
5. Select firmware upgrade and not download only
6. Hit the download button
7. While your phone is switch off, just plug in the USB cord and wait for it to complete its process.
Once u get an green tick sign saying OK, congratulation cause u have just successfully
upgraded Ur infinix zero and zero2 the new android version lollipop 5.1.
NB: If this is done as instructed, non of any user will find it difficult.
Drop any issue for i will be here to help u all
Credits to infinix team engineer
Compiled by BasedTechPortal
Created atBack to posts
This post has no comments - be the first one!