All You Need To Know About MTN MPulse
MTN MPulse is a new prepaid plan MTN Nigeria introduced for its teen customers or parents with teenagers. The plan promises high data offers for just a little money targeting teenagers. According to MTN, you have to be between the ages of 9 – 15yrs to qualify for the plan and get up to 1.2GB for just N150 Naira.
With this plan, MTN has shown Nigerians once again about its devotion to help and equip young Nigerian in school the resources needed to grow in the digital world. Nigerian teenagers can now learn to explore the internet with this data plan and learn a lot to help them in the future.
Apart from the huge data bundles, teenagers will also enjoy lots of benefits and offers from the company while on this plan. There will be Special Birthday rewards and National calls will be charged at just 15k/sec, enabling them to call their parents.
- N200 Birthday Reward: While on MPulse, customers will be rewarded with a birthday gift of N200 only on their birthday.
- Free WhatsApp: MTN is also offering free WhatsApp service for 7 days every month for teenagers. This will enable them to chat with their parents and classmates. However, they do have to recharge N100 every month to enjoy this.
- Bonus On Recharge Every Week: Customers will also enjoy 10MB on every N100 recharge, 20MB on every N200 recharge. The bonus MB has a 7-day bonus validity (you have to use it within a week). NB: This only applies to the first recharge in a calendar week (7 days).
- Parent-Child Link: Parents can also get in on the fun by linking their child’s number to her/his number and automatically share airtime/data on a weekly/monthly basis.
MTN MPulse Website And How To Register
Simply go to www.mtnonline.com/mpulse in your browser, you can register by choosing if you’re a Student or Parent and enter all the information required to register. The website has everything primary, junior and senior secondary school students to enhance their knowledge. It offers free preparation materials and past questions for popular nationwide exams like JSCE, WAEC, JAMB, Post UME and Common Entrance. You will also find tutorial videos.
MTN NPulse Data Plans
For now, there are just two data plans and students can choose from any of the data plans below depending on their budget.
- 350MB for N50 (weekly plan): send “350” to 344
- 1.2GB for N150 (Monthly plan): send “351” to 344
- Alternatively, you can dial *344# and follow the prompts.
How To Migrate To MTN MPulse Plan
- To join the gang without visiting the company’s website simply dial *344*1# from a new or existing MTN SIM.
- Or you can send ‘mPulse’ to 131 as a text message.
- Alternatively, you can Download MyMTNApp from the Play Store and go to tariff plan and select mPulse.
MTN mPulse is completely free to join, you can also check the airtime balance by dialling *556#. To check your bonuses dial *344*2*2#.
Catch up with All tunnel superfast mpulse configuration and mtn0.0kb.
Group link http://t.me/basedtechportal
Or search @basedtechportal
Join our community/channel http://t.me/btportal
Or search @btportal
We ought to Serve all better.